PagesThe Hospital: Trying to save our babies, moment by moment --via Caring Bridge

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Exhausted.  I just want to hold my babies and kiss their beautiful cheeks.  Their mamma, my wife, says she can remember what they smelled like.  I was crying so hard and so stuffed up that I couldn't smell them and that drives me crazy.  I mean, it's on the list with the thousands of other things I don't get to experience with them.  I want my babies.  My heart is full of broken glass.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog on LFCA. I am so sorry for your losses. I also lost twins (at 22 weeks from Chorio/preterm labor). You can find their story here: http://xobenjaminandconnerxo.blogspot.com/p/conner-and-ben.html

    My heart break for you. You and your family are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete